11/05/2015

Business class flight: What its like and what to expect



We've all heard of young management consultants or young execs in leading MNCs take business class to overseas location for work. Today, i had my first experience to attend a conference in San Francisco.  

My flight was on ANA, and the very first difference I experienced was the use of an exclusive business class check-in lane. During the check-in, the staff advised me on the location of the lounge. "Oh, I could use the lounge for business class." I thought to myself, pleasantly surprised. 

The lounge








I tried their carrot cake(my favourite food). I must say it is pretty normal.
Anyway, if you are taking ANA, always save space for their in-flight meals. ANA have a reputation for awesome food.

See - I'm not kidding.


And this is my humble resting area for 7hours.
The seat can transition to horizontal position, as what the legend says.




A smooth 7 hour ride later, I landed at Narita. Everyone around me was ready to alight. I didn't want to alight, honestly.

I hope this provided you a glimpse of business class travel. Its a great experience for a first time, and definitely an option to consider if you are taking your next vacation or preparing for your honeymoon. Of course, beyond the business class, there is first class. I am sure it will be many times better.

EUFASS 

No comments:

Post a Comment