7/10/2012

How to kill Mosquitos absolutely free


Kill mosquitos free



I live on a tropical island where the climate is optimal for Mosquitos to breed. I don't really mind giving some of my blood to them, but it can get really frustrating when mosquito bites wake you up in the middle of the sleep. For those of you who faces the same problem of mosquito bite at night, (not to promote any violence or cruelty. but) here's how I hunt Mosquitos when sleeping:

1. At the first sign of a mosquito bite, you're awoken, you're pissed. Switch on the light as fast as possible with minimal movement.

2. Go back to the area near your bed and scan the walls/ furniture for the mosquito.
 Tip: you can easily spot them against the lighter background. They usually park anywhere after a good meal. Some of the places I found them include: on the white wall, on my blanket, on my jeans, near the side of my bed.

3. You must hit it with a fast and furious strike, and get ready to follow up with 2nd or 3rd strikes if you miss. 
Tip: it is best to use a newspaper to swat it against the wall.

4. Now that you're done, go back and enjoy your sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment